Post Date: 04 Aug 09
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) values PEOPLE, boasting the best employees in their field. We are honored to support our staff to gain more knowledge and become valuable experienced employees. By providing development opportunities for our employees we are proud to acknowledge that our employee have high pride and loyalty.
TGI workforce also known as multidiscipline and multicultural of experienced and qualified human resources, which is one of our key success factors in achieving our corporate mission as the Indonesian largest gas pipeline operating company.
To ensure that we consistently achieved our business objectives, we invite talented, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual to join our team for the following opening:
Report to: Treasury Manager
- Minimum S-1 from any Finance, Economics, Accounting or Management Discipline with Cumulative GPA min 2.75
- Minimum 3 years of Finance, Economics or Accounting areas
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process management skills
- Self-starter, strong leadership and advocacy qualities, cross-department and problem solving skills and effective in working in a highly creative and multi-cultural team environment
- Familiar and have a good understanding of gas pipelines business
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong presentation skills and also Fluent in English and proficient in computers literacy
- Develop, analyze, propose and improve policies and procedures on Company’s debt management, investment, shareholder billing and insurance management as well as its implementation continuously to ensure the availability and accurate implementation of such policies and procedures.
- Administer, reconcile and monitor current Company’s principal and interest debt payment obligation (Prom. Notes and Shareholder Loans) to ensure timely payment process and prevent fine.
- Supervise subordinate in preparation of Company’s debt status and foreign exchange transaction report as required by Central Bank of Indonesia to ensure compliance with government regulation.
- Develop, analyze and propose Company’s alternate financing method thru debt refinancing, banks loan, capital market including acceleration of current debt payment to optimize Company’s cost of fund.
- Develop, analyze and propose insurance terms and conditions for all Company’s assets and projects that suit Company’s requirements in order to provide sufficient protection and mitigate the risk.
- Supervise subordinate in conducting insurance survey / site visit with Insurance Company and Loss Adjuster in order to ensure and update the existence of Company’s assets being insured.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with bankers, Central Bank of Indonesia, insurance companies and investments bankers in order to support Company’s operation activities.
- Conduct, control and develop coaching and mentoring to subordinate and the third parties to ensure that’s treasurer function running well.
- Develop and provide an open and honest working environment advice on the Treasury issues to the Board members for conduct of business effect.
Application closed on August 16, 2009.
Please note only qualified candidates will be notified further.