PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) values PEOPLE, boasting the best employees in their field. We are honored to support our staff to gain more knowledge and become valuable experienced employees. By providing development opportunities for our employees we are proud to acknowledge that our employee have high pride and loyalty.
TGI workforce also known as multidiscipline and multicultural of experienced and qualified human resources, which is one of our key success factors in achieving our corporate mission as the Indonesian largest gas pipeline operating company.
To ensure that we consistently achieved our business objectives, we invite talented, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual to join our team for the following opening:
Financial & Admin Audit Officer
Report to: Internal Audit Senior Manager
[Key Accountability Areas]
- Develop Annual Internal Audit Plan by using Risk Assessment on overall Company’s financial and administration process to prioritize the areas to be audited with primary concern of risk, and considered Man-Days, Time Budget and Audit Schedule.
- Develop and analyze the Financial and Administration Audit Programs of audit objectives and scopes, time estimates, plan of works and other necessary steps as defined during the audit assignments.
- Conduct and manage field investigation upon general audit assignments, special audit investigations, indication of fraud and ethics violation as deemed necessary also other special studies as requested by Audit Committee.
- Coordinate, supervise and develop clarification process on the preliminary of internal audit review to analyze and identify the audit issues during audit fieldwork assignments.
- Prepare, conduct and analyze audit findings into Audit Comment Worksheet to understand business process and background story, investigate and develop failure analysis, classify the degree of audit findings rating, identify and analyze the impact of audit findings and recommended the most suitable agreed corrective actions.
- Prepare, conduct and analyze Audit Report with value added recommendations as result of audit assignments to Audit Committee and TGI Management to ensure the availability action.
- Monitor the implementations of agreed corrective action on general audit and special audit with respect to the significant audit findings rating to verify and ensure that Audit Client has implemented it properly.
- Giving consultancy services on application and implementation of internal control regards to Company and Government regulation.
- Conduct, control and develop coaching and mentoring to subordinate and the third parties to ensure that’s internal audit function running well.
- Develop and provide an open and honest working environment advice on the Internal Audit to the Board members for conduct of business effect.
- Minimum S-1 from Management, Economic or Accounting Discipline with Cumulative GPA Min. 2,75
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Auditor, and / or Controller, and / or Risk Management, and / or any related Internal Control Consultancy profession; preferred with oil and gas operation Company background
- Proficient in English (written and verbal) & Computer Literacy
Application closed on August 16, 2009.
Please note only qualified candidates will be notified further.