Interactive Hub specializes in online media sales and internet marketing for premium vertical web publishers like ESPN Digital Media, Tiger Airways and Habbo Hotel, amongst other top websites that cater to different target audience and interest groups.
Interactive Hub is part of the ihub Media Group, Asia's leader in Internet Marketing. Established since 2002, we are represented by more than 70 dedicated and experienced marketing professionals across Asia. ihub Media Group is the media sales representative for web publishers such as Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, ESPN Digital Media, Tiger Airways, Habbo Hotel and Garena. ihub Media is headquartered in Singapore, with presence in five other key cities – Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
For further information on Interactive Hub, please log on to www.interactivehub.com.
We are currently looking for a Finance & Admin Assistant Manager to join our dynamic team.
Finance & Admin Assistant Manager
- Accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis & business decision support
- Budgeting and quarterly forecast
- Short-term liquidity planning and cash flow forecasting
- Full spectrum of accounting duties, such as credit control, settlement and processing of accounting receivable, bank reconciliation, account payable
- Payroll administration
- Establishing policies and procedures to ensure an appropriate balance of controls and efficiency
- Liaising with auditors, tax advisors, and statutory authorities
- HR functions such as recruitment, administration of staff welfare and general HR duties
- General office management
- You are likely to possess a degree or similar professional qualification in Accounting with minimum 3 years relevant experience in a fast paced environment.
- Technically sound (accounting standard and local tax)
- Meticulous and diligent
- Independent and ability to multi-task
- Able to work alone & under tight deadlines
- Good command of English
- Candidates with audit background and knowledge for SAP B1 would be a plus
- Strong PC & internet skills are essential