PT. PRIMA IRIAN DJAJA (PT PID) is a fast growing company in building construction and supporting at the Off-Shore/On-Shore Facilities of Gas Receiving Area, Utilities Area, Storage Loading and Facilities of LNG Plant at the remote area Jakarta and Papua/Irian Jaya is looking for a dynamic and qualified candidate as follows :
Estimator & Cost Control Engineer
- Prepare estimate and monitor a cost and personnel loading for the Project to identify the resources and continually project the time required to complete the work.
- Keep the Project Management informed on the progress and the cost of the Work
- Responsible for the development and cost and personnel estimating, cost and weekly progress report to be delivered to the Project Management in regular basis (normally weekly)
- As Cost Control for project refer to bill of quantity and cost estimation.
- At least Bachelor of Science degree in engineering related field or construction management degree
- At least 5 years applicable experience in Project preferably in Oil & Gas industry or Steel Construction Project.
- Must be experienced in the use of computer programs including MS Project applicable to control the resources and activities duration in civil maintenance works
- Must have knowledge on Industrial Standard and Practices
- Must have very good estimating skill, previously have performed in an estimating role on similar project.
- Must have good planning and organizational abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in English, both in oral and writing
- High analytical skill
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
Closing Date: 6-4-09