Cargill is an international provider of agricultural, food and risk management products and services. Founded in 1865, Cargill has grown to 160,000 employees in 67 countries and revenue of over US$120 billion. Headquartered in the United States, it has operations in 15 countries in the Asia Pacific region in over 60 locations. The company is committed to using its knowledge and experience to collaborate with its customers to help them succeed. Cargill is also committed to being a global leader in corporate social responsibility by nourishing the people and possibilities that reside in communities where we do business.
In line with our continued growth and expansion, one of our Business Unit ( Animal Nutrition ) invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Veterinarians with Min. GPA 3.0 from Reputable Universities
- Good knowledge and experience in Export-Import processes
- Good network with the government institutions
- Computer literate, especially MS Office
- Good mastery of English
- Available to be placed anywhere in Indonesia
- Dynamic and innovative team player
- Possess valid A Drivers License
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address :
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Only short listed candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at http://www.cargill.com/