Established since 1974, Panin Life has rapidly grown to become one of the leading Life Insurance Company in Indonesia. Going public in 1983, it became the first public listed Life Insurance Company in the country.
For more than 30 years, Panin Life has maintained its well respected reputation in the Life Insurance Industry. Renowned for its ease and professionalism in reimbursements of policy claims, the company has been widely recognized as one of the people’s most trustworthy companies. Forbes Asia Magazine, in its October 2005 edition, acknowledged Panin Life as one the ‘200 Best Companies of the Asia Pacific Region’. The company was also ranked second during the Indonesian Business Award 2005 for the category of ‘Indonesia’s Best Insurance Companies’. Other than that it was the best 3 publicly listed company in ‘Best 20 Insurance Companies’ according to Investor Magazine in the year 2007.
Panin Life as one of the leading life insurance companies with annual revenue of more than IDR 1 trillion, invites you to join us as:
Junior Analyst Programmer (Code: JAP) &
Senior Analyst Programmer (Code: SAP)
- S1 Degree in IT from reputable universities
- Min. 1 years working experience (JAP), and 4 years working experiences (SAP), preferably in Financial Services industry
- Knowledge in Life Insurance will be an advantage
- Familiar with application programming: Delphi/ VB net; and database programming: SQL 2000, and Crystal Reports
- Good attitude, interpersonal and communication skill, customer focus, continuous learning, and responsible
- Good team player and able to speak in English.
Human Capital Department
Panin Life Center 7th Floor
Jl. Letjend S. Parman Kav. 91
Before August 23, 2009
Put position code in the email subject or envelope
Only short listed candidates will be notified by Panin Life to undergo further processes