- Manage and plan recruitment advertisements.
- Handling matters relating to recruitment and selection
- Arranging, screening and coordinating for interviews
- Enhance human resource development
- Handle company’s office administration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Having Psychologist license is an advantage
- Required language(s): Fluent in English and Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.