Ciptadana, one of the leading financial brokers in Indonesia, is seeking experienced JAVA developers to help build our next generation online platform. This is a contract position with the potential to go permanent. The division is growing rapidly and so this is an ideal time to join early. The position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Java (J2ME) Developer
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering or related discipline from reputable university.
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming concept is a must.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Java programming (J2SE or J2ME) with standard classes such as: Regular Expressions, Collections, AWT/Swing, Logging, etc.
- Having experience in multithread, socket and HTTP programming.
- Understand SQL syntax and having experience in database programming.
- Having experience in Blackberry programming with RIM Blackberry API is a great advantage.
- Having knowledge or experience in capital market business is a plus.
- Well-versed in writing technical documentations.
- Fast learner, strong logic and analysis, hard worker, effective and efficient, responsible, team player, pleasant personality, and adaptable with working environment.
"Only short listed candidates will be contacted"