AIA Financial, one of the largest & progressive joint venture Life Insurance with a solid commitment to human resource excellence, invites suitably qualified professionals who seeking greater challenges to apply for the followings positions :
General Accounting Staff
(Banten - Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang)
- Preparation of timely and accurate accounting treatment entries for new product (Product Development).
- Proactive attend product development meeting.
- UAT and prepare commentary to support UAT result.
- Prepare monthly commission accrual entries.
- Prepare monthly commission reconciliations and follow up with related Divisions for the outstanding.
- Analyze and prepare commentary to support financial review
- Involvement in the IFRS project implementation and subsequent reporting using IFRS
- To achieve other tasks as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in general accounting.
- Highly proficient in English is must, both written and spoken
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communications
- Competent with computer applications (Microsoft based office, especially excel)
- Able to work independently as well as a team, work well under pressure and fast learner
- Having good Local GAAP knowledge (PSAK)
- Life Insurance background preferable but not compulsory
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Human Resources Department - PT. AIA Financial
Menara Matahari, 6th Floor
Jl. Bulevar Palem Raya No. 7, Lippo Karawaci 1200
or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org