Following the acquisition of ABN AMRO businesses The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has rebranded ABN AMRO into RBS in November 2008. RBS has inherited the experience of 183 years being the oldest foreign bank in Indonesia with the widest spread areas in 10 major cities of major islands with 20 branch network in Indonesia: Bandung, Balikpapan, Denpasar, Jakarta, Manado, Makassar, Medan, Surabaya, Semarang, and Solo.
RBS offers various financial services to its retail customers in Indonesia through personal finance, loan and investment products.
For more information please visit Our website in : www.rbs.com
At this moment, RBS in association with its authorized sales agencies invites you to apply for this immediate opening :
Sales Officer Consumer Finance (SOCF)
Job Description :
- Selling bank’s products (Office to Office), particularly Consumer Finance (Credit Card / Personal Loan), in order to meet sales target, aligned with applicable regulations.
- The ideal candidate should be a passionate hard-working individual who meets the following requirements:
- D3 graduates from any disciplines.
- Good appearance and personality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience as direct sales would be an advantage.
Your future awaits.
Please submit your complete resume by stating the position code on the email subject, to :
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "