We are an established LPG Refinery Plant Company in Indonesia, having Head Office in Jakarta, currently looking for:
Logistic Officer (LO)
- Developing, monitoring and analyzing Inventory (Stock) position on daily and weekly basis.
- Leading continuous improvement for logistic aspects, sourcing, cost negotiation, credit term, buying of consumable items, spare parts, plant maintenance parts.
- Responsible to negotiate and obtain the lowest possible price with the requirement of quality, service and delivery on time.
- Managing supplier’s performance,maintain effective and professional relationship with vendors, existing and potential, and advices to the management of economic conditions and change, significant to the company's long and short term interest.
- Responsible to ensure the items ordered are delivered in time and to the place required.
- Various ad hoc duties as required.
- Graduated university degree (S1) from reputable institution, discipline preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Economic or any related discipline, minimum GPA 3.
- Minimum 2 years experience within Procurement and Material Management.
- Experiences within oil & gas, manufacturing or petro-chemical business will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good command in English, both oral and written.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Willing to do active market shopping, survey, and searching.
- GOOD ATTITUDE and HONEST.
not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement, only suitable candidates will be notified.
Pease indicate the position code you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.