ADR Group (Automotive Division) is a group of companies focusing in activities in the manufacturing and distribution of automotive components, mainly in FILTERS and RADIATORS. It was established in 1973 with the formation of its first company, CV Auto Diesel Radiators Co., in which ADR name originates from.
Besides the Automotive Division, the Group also ventures into Agro Business, Property and Investment.
ADR Group is one of the biggest manufacturer of Filters in South East Asia and our products are being exported to more than 90 countries around the world.
More info can be found at www.adr-group.com
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
- To report to the Group Senior Management. You will be responsible for conducting risk & control assessments, and ensuring the adequacy / effectiveness of the enterprise risk management and internal control systems within the Group. You will be responsible for identifying critical risk areas and making recommendations to enhance management controls and mitigate principal risks by performing compliance, financial and operational as well as IT audits.
- This position is responsible in performing a variety of internal audit activities. In this position you will examine and verify accounting, statistical, safety, and/or operational records, processes and procedures in order to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems.
- You will examine records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements and policies. Continuously analyze business risk profiles and provide assurance that appropriate risk mitigation is taken.
- Provide management with independent and objective reports, evaluations, appraisals, counsel, and recommendations. Prepare reports of findings and make recommendations to management.
- Recommend improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures.
- Assist in preparation of the planning memo, notify audited locations and assist in preparation of all preliminary, draft and final reports.
- Perform all fieldwork in competent and professional manner. Provide evidential support for all report recommendations.
- Identify and document controls or lack thereof to protect assets from loss, evaluate areas of risk and detect and prevent fraud.
- Prepare adequate work papers as required by type of audit.
- Prepare recommendations for consideration or implementation considering materiality, pertinence to audit and documentary evidence.
- Preferably have some knowledge of the law and other regulatory issues that may impact corporate governance and control.
- Stay abreast of relevant accounting principles and pronouncements as well as all relevant corporate policies.
- Interact with all levels of management at audited sites and at the regional level.
- Interact, as required, with external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and reports that are required for use by the Group Internal Audit Manager for audit committee meetings and other senior management requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or relevant Certification as a CIA, CPA or CISA is preferred.
- Be prepared to travel extensively, both locally and/or overseas.
- Have 5-10 years' experience in internal auditing in a manufacturing industry and ideally with some experience in a reputable audit firm preferred.
- Have good command of spoken and written English with a flair for report writing.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.