We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT Agro Harapan Lestari is the managing agent for Groups’ plantations in Indonesia, where the Group has a land bank in excess of 75,000 hectares of plantation and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur.
The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industry’s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations
- Prepare import / export documentation
- Presenting customs documents / certification at regulatory bodies
- Coordinate with internal transport & clearing agents, and handle banking correspondence
- Supervise loading at site – coordinate with Forwarders to ensure suppliers meets the cut-offs
- Coordinate the temporary warehousing arrangements required in Jakarta
- Represent export consignments and verify weight / quality parameters
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Procurement management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in inventory controls / purchasing
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in logistics management
- Excellent public relations and networking skills
- Proficiency in English, and computer literacy are essential
- Preferred age between 25 – 35 years old
Closing Date: 9-7-09