It is a global coal mining company with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan.
To support its business growth, the company is searching for a potential dynamic individual to fill the vacant position in the company as :
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER (IAM)
This is a senior staff position reporting to Chief Executive Officer and Head of Internal Audit Team. This position is based in Jakarta office, and responsible for creating and planning internal audit annually. He/she also responsible for managing an auditing team to ensure company standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements to apply:
- Min. S1 Degree in Accounting of Finance.
- Min. 10 years experience in Auditing, preferably from auditor company and/or 4 years in managerial position.
- Having auditors certifications
- Possess good knowledge in tax & law, economics & finance, information technology, enterprise risk management, capital market
- Possess experiences in auditing in Mining/Oil & Gas Companies.
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046
or fax 021-57945688
Email to email@example.com