Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs more than 72,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
We believe YOU are the right talented person to be a part of our team to fill the position as:
FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST (FPA-06/09)
This position will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform budget & forecast reporting for Nutritional division.
- Provide monthly financial analysis of operating results to local business unit and regional finance organisation.
- Liaise with regional contacts from a finance standpoint.
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports.
- Review the financials for the division & highlight potential risks, upsides & downsides.
- Use data analysis to support decisions and recommendations to drive business growth and operating leverage.
- Work closely with internal customers and business partners to proactively identify issues impacting financials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Min 3-4 years of relevant experience in FP&A, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in presentation.
- Business partnering and commercial mindset.
- Effective communication skills and strong team player, and able to work effectively with different levels of the organization.
- Fluency in English.
PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 1000
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA
Or alternatively, you can send your application to:
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.