PT. Mitra Solusi Telematika (MST) is IT Company that provides the best solutions for Information System as well as Integrated Technology Solution Provider and to achieve a state of â€œBusiness Continuityâ€ where critical systems and networks are always continuously available. MST has the knowledge, skills and capabilities to manage and deliver business continuity and recovery services to the companies.
- Assist in preparing specification and customer requirements.
- Review, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Bachelor degree majoring IT.
- Minimum 2 (two) years experience as a programmer or analyst programmer.
- Must have a hands-on experienced in system design, client server and web development, database design, requirements gathering, applications design.
- Have a good understanding about Operating System like Windows 98/NT/2000/XP or Linux.
- Strong knowledge in programming languages (Borland Delphi, PHP, Java) and SQL Database (MySQL or DB2/Oracle is an advantage).
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communications skill.
- Good self-motivation, strong analytical thinking and able to work as a team and strong organization.
- Good command of English language both orally and in writing.
Explain why you are interested in the above position, what values, skills & competencies you bring for us including your contact telephone number, and recent photograph to:
PT. MITRA SOLUSI TELEMATIKA
Cilandak Commercial Estate
Build. 111 â€“ M.9
Jl. Cilandak KKO Raya
Cilandak â€“ Jakarta Selatan 12560