MAKRO is one of the world's leading and innovative multinational retail companies and the pioneer of modern wholesale retail in Indonesia that just recently operates under the new ownership of a visionary company from Korea, the Lotte Group (www.lotte.co.kr/english). Due to rapid expansion plan of our operation, we have openings for talented individuals with drive and enthusiasm that wanted to bring their career to the next level with us. The following position is available for you:
SAP Project Manager (code: SAPM)
(Jakarta Raya - the Makro Head Office)
- The incumbent will assist Senior IT Manager in dealing with system transition from the legacy to the SAP.
- At least 5 years experience in dealing with SAP.
- Highly skilled in SAP Project effort estimation, resources allocation, creating and managing work plans.
- Minimum education is a Bachelor Degree in any IT fields with min. GPA 3.00 from reputable universities.
- Certified in at least 1 SAP Module, working experiences in several modules a plus.
- Knowledge of ABAP & BASIS preferred.
- Live in Greater Jakarta area.
- Good command of English, understand Korean is more preferable.
- Strong ability to maintain effective working relations with user agencies, businesses and vendors and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Smart, team player, honest, hard worker and dependable.
- Sufficient skills to listen and ascertain the needs of customers, ability to find and communicate accurate information concerning process, policies and procedures to customers, ability to respond to customers tactfully and courteously.
Please put job code and your name on the email subject.
Example: SAPM Mayra Kusumawati
Please put your current salary and your expected salary with us
Only shortlisted candidate(s) would be notified