The Schaeffler Group and stands for “a pronounced customers focus, innovative power and the highest possible quality”.
We have approximately 57,000 employees at over 180 locations worldwide.
We are a leading manufacturer of rolling bearings and linear products worldwide as well as a renowned supplier to the automotive industry.
With its 3 strong brands - INA, FAG and LuK – the Schaeffler Group is active in the automotive, industrial, and aerospace sectors.
The Schaeffler Group sees itself as a development and engineering partner for its customers and has developed technologies, machines and control systems in-house to achieve fast and flexible manufacturing process.
We are seeking a self-motivated team player for the following position in our Jakarta office :
- Strictly a Degree (S1) Education in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a same field. Experience in Multi National Company will be advantage. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess strong knowledge in Accounting, US-GAAP and IAS
- Knowledge in excel and accounting software
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written
- Team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to learn, work hard and grow with the company
- Able to handle full set of accounts, VAT, and withholding tax return
- Ready to work underpressure and tight deadline
- Maintain the Accounts Reveivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and General Ledger System;
- Reconcile with group companies inter-company balances;
- Update and safe custody of petty cash;
- Maintain the SAP financial/ accounting module;
- Book all journal voucher entries;
- Prepare VAT and Withholding tax returns;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Assist the Finance Manager in compilation of internal management reports;
- Assist the Finance manager in preparation of ad-hoc reports.
Human Resource Department