CRUSH, a member of TNBT Communications Far East is the leading independent advertising agency in ASEAN with five offices around the region – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Manila, and Brunei.
CRUSH Indonesia has worked with a strong list of clients including Combiphar, Jointfit, Unilever Buavita, Soemparna Foundation and PSB School. The agency has also been awarded with a Bronze at the 2008 Citra Pariwara Awards.
CRUSH has been voted as Singapore’s Top 10 and highest ranking independent Creative Agency in 2005, 2007 and 2008. Some of CRUSH’s International recognitions include the New York Festivals (2004-2007) and Cannes Lions (2007). Although CRUSH has won numerous awards both locally as well as internationally, the agency takes greater pride in building strong brands and creating quality advertising year on year for its clients.
Our clientele comprises of a solid base of blue-chip clients. Together with CRUSH’s sister companies – BANG (PR), REAP (Interactive), BOOM (Event), RAGE (Brand), CULT (Media) we deliver total communication solutions for our prestigious clients across Asia.
Finance & Account Supervisor
SCOPE OF WORK:
Overall management of the finance and accounting requirements of agency, including
- Day-to-day accounting, bookkeeping, and financial recording
- Payment of all taxes and all mandatory fees to government authorities
- Processing of billings / invoices to clients
- Collection from clients
- Processing of payment to suppliers and other payees
- Petty cash management
- Coordination with company’s bank/s
- Balancing of accounts
- Preparation and submission of all financial reports
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Work with internal and/or external auditors
- Other related responsibilities
Interested applicants should contact:
Rod Nepomuceno, Vice President
Email CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.