Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A is one of the leading insurance groups in the world. The company was founded on December 26, 1831.The Generali Group ranks among the top three insurance groups in Europe and is ranked as the 30th largest company in the world in the 2007 Fortune Global 500 worldwide ranking. The Group’s parent and principal operating Company is Assicurazioni Generali, market leader in Italy, founded in 1831 in Trieste. Generali is the largest corporation in Italy
Characterized from the outset by a strong international outlook and now present in 40 countries through 315 subsidiaries, 113 insurance companies and 126 financial and real estate companies, Generali has consolidated its position among the world's leading insurance operators, and has grown in importance in Western Europe, the Company’s principal area of operation, with significant market shares in Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Switzerland.
In recent years, the Group has made a remarkable return to Central-Eastern European markets and has set up offices in the principal markets of the Far East, among which China and India (other information in our website: www.generali.com & www.generaliasia.com).
And now, our presence here as PT Generali Indonesia Life Insurance.
We are committed to maintain proactive knowledge, offering innovative and comprehensive financial solutions combined with high customer oriented services to our valued policyholders and a fair investment return for our shareholders. We are looking for highly performing people, eager to learn, with innovative thinking and good teamwork in the following positions:
- Responsible for the evaluation of current and proposed financial plans and policies as they relate to the organization’s profitability goals.
- Analyses and interprets financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budget, income and expenditure analysis and to ensure effective management of capital and revenue budgets.
- Contribute to discussions regarding new systems of procedures
- Concerned with management discussions relating to business and strategic planning.
- Provides accounting services including, financial accounting, credit and collection, inventory control, billing, forecasting and analysis.
- Responsible for all tax accounting and compliance activities, short term research activities relation to tax accounting matters.
- Directs and leads the accounting staff.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting or Accounting System Information
- Have experiences more than 3 years as an Accounting Manager or 5 years as Accounting Supervisor in life insurance
- Communication in English is a must
email@example.com by 18th April, 2009 (with subject code: Acc.M).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection process.